在英語中,有很多方式可以用來表達自己的意見.該采用哪種表達方式取決于你要表達的意見有多么的強烈。不管怎樣,語氣委婉一些是the best policy!
常用句子
1.That's just what I think.
我完全同意。
2. I couldn't agree more.
我完全同意。
3. There's no doubt about it.
這毫無疑問。
4.You can say that again.
一點也沒錯。
5.You're telling me!
就是呀!
6 .What's the point of your argument?
你主張的論點是什么?
7. What's your opinion?
你的意見是什么?
8. Do you think this will work out?
你覺得這能行嗎?
9. Are you for or against this plan?
對于這項計劃,你是同意還是反對?
?
情景對話
A: Before I came to the United States, I had the impression that women in America were stronger than men, both in society and at home. But now I feel that that was a distorted picture.
B: You can say that again. America's a man's world.
A: I think there is a sharp contrast between Chinese and Americans. For example, the Americans are very individualistic, while the Chinese are very group-oriented.
B: You can say that again. Chinese are very conscious of what other people think of them.
A:還沒來到美國之前,在我的印象里,以為美國女人無論在社會上或家庭里都比男人強,不過現(xiàn)在我覺得這個印象是不正確的.
B:一點也沒錯,美國是個男性社會。
A:我認為*人和美國人之間有極為明顯的差別。譬如說,美國人非常個人主義,而*人就非常有集體傾向。
B:一點也沒錯。*人總是非常在意別人對他們的看法。